A long-standing vulnerability unearthed in the GNU Bash software, nicknamed Shellshock, has disrupted the daily activities of the Linux system administrator community, as Linux distributors, cloud vendors and end users grapple to understand the full ...
After almost two decades of trailing the market leader, Microsoft's Web server software is coming close to rivaling the dominance of the Apache Web server, according to the latest Netcraft survey of Internet infrastructure.
Nginx is betting that its open-source Web server software, now used by many large Internet services, will also find a home in the enterprise.
A new malware program that functions as a module for the Apache and Nginx Web servers is being sold on cybercrime forums, according to researchers from security firm IntelCrawler.
Nginx is releasing a commercial edition of its namesake open source Web server software, called Nginx Plus, which it will market as a software alternative to application delivery controllers (ADCs).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT