Buying out of the Sony ecosystem might be a better idea
So much more than an ordinary Bluetooth speaker
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Probably the best Bluetooth speaker you could buy for less than $100
Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali.
Shoppers with the Commonwealth Bank will be able to use their Android smartphones to make tap-and-go style payments.
Optus has launched a new Android app that supports contactless payments.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Just when you thought the portable Bluetooth speaker market was brimming with a range of fantastic products, Braven weighs in with an entrant so well equipped, it could shake things up.
Samsung is chasing new areas of growth in the enterprise space as its Knox mobile security platform is being "put through its paces" by prospective customers. In Australia the South Korean company is focussing on smartphones, LED lighting, and printi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.