Buying out of the Sony ecosystem might be a better idea
So much more than an ordinary Bluetooth speaker
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Probably the best Bluetooth speaker you could buy for less than $100
Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali.
Optus has launched a new Android app that supports contactless payments.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Just when you thought the portable Bluetooth speaker market was brimming with a range of fantastic products, Braven weighs in with an entrant so well equipped, it could shake things up.
Samsung is chasing new areas of growth in the enterprise space as its Knox mobile security platform is being "put through its paces" by prospective customers. In Australia the South Korean company is focussing on smartphones, LED lighting, and printi...
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has announced an upcoming banking application for iOS and Android devices that will allow users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, but it won't be available for...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony: PlayStation Network is back online now, really
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.