There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
A programmable shortcut button can launch a favorite app with one tap on the case.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The new Nexus 5X got relatively good marks in terms of repairability from iFixit. Here's what they found.
Fixes to video stabilization on the Nexus 6P and support for T-Mobile's LTE Band 12 are the first priorities for device updates.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
We'll finally get to see the truth behind all those rumors that both LG and Huawei are building a new Nexus smartphone.
The Google commissioned and HTC made Nexus 9 goes on sale today at select Telstra stores in the lead up to Christmas.
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Apple launched a new iPad this morning, but 24 hours after Google beat them to the punch. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the specs found in each tablet.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW