Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
The Nexus 10 is a great piece of hardware only let down by a lack of tablet-optimised apps
The Google commissioned and HTC made Nexus 9 goes on sale today at select Telstra stores in the lead up to Christmas.
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Apple launched a new iPad this morning, but 24 hours after Google beat them to the punch. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the specs found in each tablet.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
At its Wednesday hardware launch event, Google gave Asus Chairman Jonney Shih just a quick, 15-second shout-out. "We worked very closely with Jonney and his team to deliver the first Nexus 7," said Sundar Pichai, the senior vice president who oversee...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Prototype of HP's futuristic 'Machine' coming next year
- Jay Z tries to grow Tidal with a desktop app
- FBI calls for new wiretap law covering social media
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Datameer adds governance tools for Hadoop analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD