Fantastic for all multimedia, though a bit too big for everyday phone calls
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
A programmable shortcut button can launch a favorite app with one tap on the case.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW