What was once an expensive, high-end Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S, is now available from Vodafone from a paltry $29 per month, which could mean the second-generation Galaxy S II is set to make an appearance at the carrier.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S Android smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
Android's Nexus S may have just been released, but the guys over at XDA have already had their way with the device, and managed to make a permanent root for it.
The latest iteration of Google's Android mobile operating system has arrived in version 2.3 – codenamed 'Gingerbread' – with support for larger, tablet-sized screens.
Samsung Electronics and Google on Monday announced the Nexus S smartphone, which will come with Android 2.3, the latest version of Google's OS, also code-named Gingerbread.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT