The nation's biggest telco Telstra has taken a slice out of the cost of its flagship Android-based smartphone, the HTC Desire, just hours before rival Vodafone is slated to start selling Google's Nexus One handset, which has similar specifications an...
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
Google's groundbreaking model for selling Android phones from a single Web site is about to become history.
Google will stop selling its Nexus One online because the Android phone's <a href="http://www.google.com/phone">store</a> hasn't caught on with potential buyers, the company said Friday.
Sprint said on Monday that it no longer plans to support Google's Nexus One phone, making it increasingly uncertain that Google can achieve its vision for phone sales in the U.S.
Just as Google's Nexus One phone may be about to gain momentum, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied the search giant's application for the Nexus One trademark.
An environmental activist group has issued its latest list of popular cell phones that emit comparatively high levels of RF radiation, though all are within federal limits.
Google is finally letting the Nexus One use multi-touch for maps, photo galleries and the Web, but that's of little consolation to owners of Motorola's Droid and T-Mobile's G1.
After struggling to support Nexus One customers using an online-only approach, Google appears to be developing a phone customer service operation.
Google has started pushing out an update for the Nexus One that will fix a 3G connectivity problem that has plagued some users and adds limited support for multitouch.
Google may be gearing up to increase the availability of the Nexus One Android phone in the US.
Google hopes to be able to push out a software fix in about a week for a 3G connectivity problem that many Nexus One users have complained about.
Google appears to be trying to boost its customer support for Nexus One customers, posting replies to many more queries on its online forum.
As the dust and confetti settle in the wake of the Nexus One launch, early reports suggest that Google sold a meager 20,000 of the next-generation "superphone" during its first week. Google's other big launch--the Web-based store for purchasing the N...
Big hype didn't equal big sales for Google's Nexus One. According to reports only 20,000 Google Nexus One phones were sold in its first week of sales, according to sales estimates from market research firm Flurry. In comparison to its Android sibling...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Infinit improves its iPad user interface, partners with HTC to speed up file sharing
- Charter Communications confirms bid to buy Time Warner Cable
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 26
- Sony's Xperia Z4 renamned Z3+ outside Japan, goes on sale in June
- HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW