The iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, and the telcos will no doubt struggle to fill their back orders. So why not go for a phone that's currently in stock and probably has more features than the iPhone 4? Here's a list of the best free smartphones...
The Nexus One is dead, Jim.
2010 will be a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Android platform contin...
Has any smartphone had a more unusual marketing campaign than the Nexus One? Google's touchscreen Android handset debuted in January to mostly favorable reviews.
Motorola can add one more item onto its list of Droid slogans: Droid does have more expensive hardware than the Nexus One. But only by a small margin.
Poor Nexus One. Despite earning mostly positive reviews and becoming an obsession in the tech blogosphere, the Google phone reportedly sold just 20,000 units in its first week. That's just 10 percent of the Motorola Droid's debut sales.
Google unveiled the Nexus One a little over a week ago after weeks of rumors and hype. Not only has the Android-based handset failed to revolutionise the smartphone industry as some had speculated, but the spiraling debacle suggests Google may have u...
From complaints over the Nexus One's slow and confusing customer service to eye-popping early termination fees, Google's proving to be just another phone maker, not the revolutionary we once hoped for.
Reactions to the Nexus One have been mixed now that the hardware is out, but one place that surely isn't lacking is the Snapdragon processor. With a 1Ghz clock speed, the Nexus One is one of the fastest smartphones available.
Google's poor tech support for its Nexus One smartphone is making some buyers downright hostile toward the company we've all been programmed to love.
The Nexus may be facing a mess(us).
The Nexus One smartphone might be a fun phone for consumers, but Google is aiming for the business-minded customer with its handset, says Google's Andy Rubin.
The new Nexus One Googlephone may be just the tip of the iceberg. While most of the coverage has focused on how the phone compares to the iPhone and other Android devices, the real importance of Google's entry into the handset game may not be apparen...
Smartphone fans, prepare the ring: Some new research released this week is sure to send the Android-iPhone rivalry into overdrive.
Google's special event on Tuesday morning, when the company is expected to launch a Google-branded superphone, the Nexus One.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW