Googles LG-made Nexus is a powerhouse. Here's a first look at the latest entry in the company's Nexus line.
Nexus 4 in pictures
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
Google's much-anticipated, rarely-seen Nexus 4 smartphone is back in stock on the Google Play online store.
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, a...
Smartphone and tablet buyers snapped up Android products five times more often than they chose Apple iOS devices during the third quarter, according to a new study from Gartner Research.
We sat down with hardware manufacturer LG this morning for a brief look at the Nexus 4 and some insights into how it came about. Here's our initial thoughts and impressions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW