The hackers at News Corp. have become the hackees -- surely that's a word in modern parlance -- of Anonymous and LulzSec, who released email login details of two former News of the World editors and are threatening to divulge more.
News Corp. will close its weekly U.K. newspaper News of the World amid allegations that the tabloid hacked into the mobile voicemail accounts of celebrities, the British royal family, and crime victims.
MySpace, which dominated the social-networking market in the mid-2000s before Facebook eclipsed it, has been sold by its parent company News Corp. to digital media company Specific Media.
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
News Corp. is still on a desperate quest to unfriend Myspace -- this time reaching out to online music video network <a href="http://www.vevo.com/">Vevo</a>, according to reports.
Things just keep getting worse for MySpace. The former social networking hub recently announced it would cut nearly half of its global workforce as part of a restructuring effort. As many as five hundred MySpace employees worldwide will soon be loo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW