Most home-office networks start with a PC, a router, and a modem. But when a small single-user network grows into a larger multiuser network, your original Wi-Fi router can run out of free ethernet ports to connect various PCs, networkable printers, ...
This morning a neighbour asked me if my Internet access was really, really slow the last couple days. (We subscribe to the same ISP.) I said no, it's been just fine. Then I offered him the same suggestion I offer most folks who complain about connect...
A wireless connection isn't just handy when you're out and about. There are more options for going wireless at home, whether it's so you can enjoy catch-up TV you've downloaded on your actual telly (rather than the PC screen) or so you can work in a ...
One great reason to network your business PCs is to share printers. Printers that connect directly to the network via ethernet constitute one of the most brilliant innovations ever. Simply plug a printer in and turn it on, and soon it is available to...
I just spent a considerable amount of time troubleshooting a network glitch between two PCs on my network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC