The hacker group known as Chronic Dev Team has released code that lets any Apple device running the latest iOS firmware to load apps without having to go through the iTunes App Store.
An analyst's open letter to Nokia's CEO, a former Microsoft executive, has triggered intense speculation that the Finnish phone maker will adopt Windows Phone 7 as the firmware for at least some of its struggling smartphone line.
MIAMI -- With all the hype surrounding 4G technologies such as LTE and WiMAX, it's easy to forget just how useful Wi-Fi is in our daily lives.
Routing issues, slow network applications, DNS resolution problems -- a network administrator has to deal with a host of network nuisances on a daily basis. How do you survive when you're constantly under the gun to fix the problems? Like any other p...
Verizon Wireless today warned new customers that it will throttle back data speeds on the top five per cent of users who hog network bandwidth, a move apparently timed with the Feb. 10 carrier's launch of the data-hungry iPhone 4.
Health-care facilities in two states have begun exchanging data with each other and public health agencies over the Internet as part of a pilot program that standardizes the way patient information is transmitted. The goal is to speed up data transmi...
The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has handed out its last IPv4 addresses, leaving the remaining blocks to regional registries that in some cases may exhaust them within a few months.
Egypt returned to the Internet earlier today by reversing the "kill switch" move it made last week when it withdrew router announcements, experts said.
Apple (NASDAQ – AAPL) kicked off 2011 with a series of highs and lows: The company reported that the iPhone and iPad fueled record sales, joined forces with Verizon and opened a new app store, but it also said CEO Steve Jobs was taking a medical lea...
Juniper Networks is accelerating its plan to support IPv6 on its public-facing website and Web services, following criticism that the router maker was lagging rivals including Cisco Systems and Brocade Networks in this critical area.
The Internet has run out of IPv4 address space.
The rising tide of distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) is being made much worse by a tendency to mis-deploy firewalls and intrusion prevention systems (IPS) in front of servers, a report by Arbor Networks has found.
A press conference taking place on Thursday in Miami is expected to mark the last allocation of internet protocol version 4 (IPv4) addresses by the central authority that assigns them.
CEOs, like children, squabble sometimes, and publicly rail against one another in the name of corporate positioning. But usually the dueling suits occupy the same product market, or are somehow competing. This doesn't appear to be the case with the g...
For the first time in its short history, Google Android is now the No.1 mobile operating system in the world, according to research firm Canalys.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW