Brainshark has unveiled features for its video presentation service to create a more interactive experience for smartphone users.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers has approved IEEE 802.16m, the standard for the next generation of WiMax, which may deliver downstream speeds of more than 300M bps (bits per second).
Dell updated its enterprise Ethernet switch lineup on Thursday with the PowerConnect 7000 series, adding high-availability features, low power consumption and POE (power over Ethernet) to its equipment offerings for use in several parts of a LAN.
Sprint and Google are apparently going to be working close by each other in addition to more closely together.
Google is diving deeper into social networking.
Android smartphone users finally have a chance to run a mobile version of the Firefox browser. It's the first time the smartphone version has been released on a widely used mobile OS.
AT&T today said it plans to turn on faster upload speeds for the Motorola Atrix 4G and HTC Inspire 4G sometime in April after incurring customer wrath for not offering the faster speeds when the devices launched in February.
Woe is the rival company that predicts failure Apple and its products, particularly the iPad.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
A China backed telecommunications technology known as LTE TDD is being used to build new high-speed 4G (fourth generation) networks in Sweden and Denmark, highlighting the spread of the technology.
Workers in telecom departments may be understandably apprehensive about switching from TDM to SIP, since it could conceivably put them out of work.
Microsoft says it did not "intentionally limit" access to Hotmail's HTTPS encryption service in foreign countries where freedom of expression is under attack.
NetScout Systems plans to buy Psytechnics, a small developer of service management software for unified communications, for an undisclosed sum.
The BlackBerry Protect remote security app previewed to users last year has become available for UK consumer users for the first time in a beta version, the company has announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW