A day after Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker outlined his strategic vision for HP -- a plan chock-full of new cloud offerings -- he sat down with IDG Enterprise Chief Content Officer John Gallant and InfoWorld Editor in Chief Eric Knorr to share hi...
The number of devices and modules that come equipped with LTE has grown to 98, according to a report from industry organization GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association).
The sale of switches and adapters for use in storage area networks (SAN) "rebounded nicely" in 2010, after a drop in 2009, according to data from Infonetics Research.
The company that helped pioneer the controller-based enterprise wireless LAN is now selling wired Ethernet switches -- with a twist.
The dual-screen Kyocera Echo, an Android smartphone, will sell for $199.99 with a two-year agreement starting April 17 exclusively from Sprint, the carrier announced Monday.
Apple has started taking online orders for the iPad 2 tablet Friday morning and its stores will begin sales at 5pm EST today.
An Apple senior VP has confirmed that the company will have a white iPhone out this spring, but it's still a mystery as to whether it will be an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5.
An analysis of iPad 2 finds that Apple's total cost to produce the tablet is almost identical to that of the original iPad introduced a year ago.
Parts of coastal Japan have been so badly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis in recent days that the only communication about other possible dangers such as radioactive fallout from damaged reactors has been one way, coming to residents through portable...
Japan's Internet infrastructure has remained surprisingly unaffected by last week's devastating earthquake and tsunami, according to an analysis by Internet monitoring firm Renesys.
Apple's iPad 2 tablet which became available Friday, boasts a big battery, tiny speakers, an ample 512MB of RAM and a glass front that's tricky for tinkerers to take off.
More information must be made available to the Australian public about the National Broadband Network (NBN) through mass-market advertising and local information seminars, according to Digital Tasmania.
There's maybe never been a better time to be a network engineer--that is, provided you have IPv6 experience. Businesses are crying out for individuals to help create next-generation networking circuits, and the heat has been turned up as World IPv6 D...
Web users relying on Wi-Fi networks rather than fixed broadband connections to access the web experience slower speeds, says Epitiro.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Lexus IS 300h F Sport review: Adding sports appeal to the economical hybrid
- LG goes big on 4K TVs, announces 17 new models up to 98-inches
- Thousands call on Congress to overturn net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW