Cisco this week broadened the security and management capabilities of its enterprise products to help IT shops get a better grip on mobile devices, video and changing workforce habits.
Now that Verizon has brought its LTE network to most major markets in the United States, it has started to move its 4G services into medium-size markets in the South and the Midwest.
As smartphones have grown more powerful and complex, so have the threats against them.
This week, a $12 billion maker of network connectors and panels will unveil a chipset to provide greater security and visibility in data center networks.
Microsoft might not be the first name you think of when considering enterprise cloud offerings. But then again, the company does handle 10 billion Hotmail and Windows Live messages a day and has a 15-year history of deploying and managing massive dat...
Huawei, China's largest telecommunications equipment provider, has for the first time revealed its board of directors along with its overseas sales figures, in a move to further clear its reputation following U.S. concerns that the company is tied to...
Any IT department hoping to escape the headaches of supporting iPads in the enterprise should realize that they're more than likely already being brought into the workplace.
Apple Thursday issued its iOS 4.3.2 mobile operating system release, an update designed to make FaceTime video calls and 3G wireless connectivity work better.
Microsoft did not realize how different smartphones are from PCs until recent software updates broke new Windows Phone 7 devices that were already in the hands of cell phone users, Windows Phone Vice President Joe Belfiore explained Wednesday in a ke...
New reports have surfaced that Apple will start shipping the white iPhone 4 within a few weeks, finally bringing the seemingly endless wait to an end. Not that anyone is quite going to believe this until the precious smartphones are in their hands.
In the long-ago days of last September, we wrote about four things that Research in Motion had gotten right in its initial public relations blitz for its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, which ships April 19 starting at $499.
A lot of coverage of IPv6 over the past few years gives the impression that you need to switch to IPv6 soon. That's not necessarily the case, though, especially for a consumer or a small business.
Verizon Wireless and LiveCast Media today announced 4G Mobile Reporter for use with Verizon's LTE network to send live high-definition video wirelessly with a laptop and USB modem.
Cisco's Umi home videoconferencing system, the most extravagant and futuristic part of the company's consumer product line, seems to be in search of an identity amid the consumer reorganization that the company announced on Tuesday.
Cisco announced Tuesday that it is killing the Flip portable video camera business in a restructuring move that will include exiting other parts of Cisco's consumer businesses and reducing the company's headcount by 550 workers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT