As smartphones have grown more powerful and complex, so have the threats against them.
This week, a $12 billion maker of network connectors and panels will unveil a chipset to provide greater security and visibility in data center networks.
Microsoft might not be the first name you think of when considering enterprise cloud offerings. But then again, the company does handle 10 billion Hotmail and Windows Live messages a day and has a 15-year history of deploying and managing massive dat...
Huawei, China's largest telecommunications equipment provider, has for the first time revealed its board of directors along with its overseas sales figures, in a move to further clear its reputation following U.S. concerns that the company is tied to...
Any IT department hoping to escape the headaches of supporting iPads in the enterprise should realize that they're more than likely already being brought into the workplace.
Apple Thursday issued its iOS 4.3.2 mobile operating system release, an update designed to make FaceTime video calls and 3G wireless connectivity work better.
Microsoft did not realize how different smartphones are from PCs until recent software updates broke new Windows Phone 7 devices that were already in the hands of cell phone users, Windows Phone Vice President Joe Belfiore explained Wednesday in a ke...
New reports have surfaced that Apple will start shipping the white iPhone 4 within a few weeks, finally bringing the seemingly endless wait to an end. Not that anyone is quite going to believe this until the precious smartphones are in their hands.
In the long-ago days of last September, we wrote about four things that Research in Motion had gotten right in its initial public relations blitz for its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, which ships April 19 starting at $499.
A lot of coverage of IPv6 over the past few years gives the impression that you need to switch to IPv6 soon. That's not necessarily the case, though, especially for a consumer or a small business.
Verizon Wireless and LiveCast Media today announced 4G Mobile Reporter for use with Verizon's LTE network to send live high-definition video wirelessly with a laptop and USB modem.
Cisco's Umi home videoconferencing system, the most extravagant and futuristic part of the company's consumer product line, seems to be in search of an identity amid the consumer reorganization that the company announced on Tuesday.
Cisco announced Tuesday that it is killing the Flip portable video camera business in a restructuring move that will include exiting other parts of Cisco's consumer businesses and reducing the company's headcount by 550 workers.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
A combination of costs savings and features plus a need to refresh the network infrastructure in general drove a Wisconsin school district to abandon its VoIP and data network for one driven by ShoreTel and HP.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC