One of Research in Motion's biggest challenges in a world of the iPhone and Android has been how to keep its products fun and fresh while maintaining the high level of security its corporate users have come to rely on.
Meru announced on Wednesday high-performance Wi-Fi access points and software designed to let enterprise IT groups replace wired Ethernet switches at the network edge.
WiMax service provider Clearwire posted record subscriber growth of 1.8 million in the first quarter and said it no longer plans to sell radio spectrum this year to raise money. Nevertheless, it reported another substantial quarterly loss.
Motorola Solutions Tuesday recast its enterprise WLAN product line with a new range of one- and two-radio 802.11n Wi-Fi access points, plus a large-scale controller that can handle 10,000 access points.
Brocade Technologies, which announced 16G bps (bit-per-second) Fibre Channel products on Monday, is already working on a 32G bps version and expects to have it on the market within three years.
RIM's latest smartphone is something of a throwback to earlier days when smaller screens and full qwerty keyboards were all the rage.
Juniper Networks this week is rolling out its first dedicated line of enterprise edge routers, a collection of products that borrow technology from the company's powerful service provider routers and that will give customers a new alternative to Cisc...
I just got my sweaty hands on a RIM BlackBerry PlayBook. This is my first pass at analyzing the product and ... well, we'll get to conclusions later.
President Obama's late-night announcement of the death of Osama bin Laden by Navy SEALs triggered a massive amount of real-time comments, searches, social networking and video streaming. The traffic explosion bogged down news pages and for a while ev...
Locking down your home Wi-Fi network with a password is like making sure you eat your broccoli. It's probably good for you, but you probably think it's not much of a priority or a big deal. Well, it's time to make an attitude adjustment. It turns out...
Apple's iOS, the mobile operating system that powers the iPad and iPhone, has more than doubled its share of the worldwide operating system market over the past 10 months.
OpenDNS, one of the Internet's most popular free DNS services, is now offering production-grade support for IPv6, an upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol known as IPv4.
Cisco Systems launched its first containerized data center on Monday, coming late to the party but offering some unique management features that could help set it apart from other vendors.
A day after Yahoo's email service suffered a partial outage, the company reported that about 1 million users were affected.
Amazon has released a detailed postmortem and mea culpa about the partial outage of its cloud services platform last week and identified the culprit: A configuration error made during a network upgrade.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTest LeadNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW