Juniper Networks this week is rolling out its first dedicated line of enterprise edge routers, a collection of products that borrow technology from the company's powerful service provider routers and that will give customers a new alternative to Cisc...
I just got my sweaty hands on a RIM BlackBerry PlayBook. This is my first pass at analyzing the product and ... well, we'll get to conclusions later.
President Obama's late-night announcement of the death of Osama bin Laden by Navy SEALs triggered a massive amount of real-time comments, searches, social networking and video streaming. The traffic explosion bogged down news pages and for a while ev...
Locking down your home Wi-Fi network with a password is like making sure you eat your broccoli. It's probably good for you, but you probably think it's not much of a priority or a big deal. Well, it's time to make an attitude adjustment. It turns out...
Apple's iOS, the mobile operating system that powers the iPad and iPhone, has more than doubled its share of the worldwide operating system market over the past 10 months.
OpenDNS, one of the Internet's most popular free DNS services, is now offering production-grade support for IPv6, an upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol known as IPv4.
Cisco Systems launched its first containerized data center on Monday, coming late to the party but offering some unique management features that could help set it apart from other vendors.
A day after Yahoo's email service suffered a partial outage, the company reported that about 1 million users were affected.
Amazon has released a detailed postmortem and mea culpa about the partial outage of its cloud services platform last week and identified the culprit: A configuration error made during a network upgrade.
Sprint added 1.1 million new wireless subscribers last quarter but the company still lost $439 million over the same period.
Apple is testing internally the next major iOS release with third-party applications, according to some trace evidence uncovered by an iPhone software developer.
Android has shot past BlackBerry to become the third most popular smartphone operating system in the world behind Symbian and the iPhone , according to StatCounter.
Verizon Wireless said its 4G LTE network was "up and running" at 11 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, following a nationwide outage that began late Tuesday.
An anonymous coder is messing with the heads of jailbreakers – the folks who develop and run code that lets your Apple iOS device load applications without having to rely solely on the company’s iTunes service. The twist: this code, by design, fails...
Yahoo's email service was struggling Thursday with users around the globe complaining that they've had no access for most of the day.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW