Motorola Solutions Tuesday recast its enterprise WLAN product line with a new range of one- and two-radio 802.11n Wi-Fi access points, plus a large-scale controller that can handle 10,000 access points.
Brocade Technologies, which announced 16G bps (bit-per-second) Fibre Channel products on Monday, is already working on a 32G bps version and expects to have it on the market within three years.
RIM's latest smartphone is something of a throwback to earlier days when smaller screens and full qwerty keyboards were all the rage.
Juniper Networks this week is rolling out its first dedicated line of enterprise edge routers, a collection of products that borrow technology from the company's powerful service provider routers and that will give customers a new alternative to Cisc...
I just got my sweaty hands on a RIM BlackBerry PlayBook. This is my first pass at analyzing the product and ... well, we'll get to conclusions later.
President Obama's late-night announcement of the death of Osama bin Laden by Navy SEALs triggered a massive amount of real-time comments, searches, social networking and video streaming. The traffic explosion bogged down news pages and for a while ev...
Locking down your home Wi-Fi network with a password is like making sure you eat your broccoli. It's probably good for you, but you probably think it's not much of a priority or a big deal. Well, it's time to make an attitude adjustment. It turns out...
Apple's iOS, the mobile operating system that powers the iPad and iPhone, has more than doubled its share of the worldwide operating system market over the past 10 months.
OpenDNS, one of the Internet's most popular free DNS services, is now offering production-grade support for IPv6, an upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol known as IPv4.
Cisco Systems launched its first containerized data center on Monday, coming late to the party but offering some unique management features that could help set it apart from other vendors.
A day after Yahoo's email service suffered a partial outage, the company reported that about 1 million users were affected.
Amazon has released a detailed postmortem and mea culpa about the partial outage of its cloud services platform last week and identified the culprit: A configuration error made during a network upgrade.
Sprint added 1.1 million new wireless subscribers last quarter but the company still lost $439 million over the same period.
Apple is testing internally the next major iOS release with third-party applications, according to some trace evidence uncovered by an iPhone software developer.
Android has shot past BlackBerry to become the third most popular smartphone operating system in the world behind Symbian and the iPhone , according to StatCounter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTData AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA