Imation, a vendor of removable storage medium that includes hard disk drives and magnetic tape, today announced its first network-attached storage appliance aimed at offloading data from primary storage to near-line disk backup and remote disk archiv...
Micron today released its first entry-level solid state drive (SSD) aimed at being used as a boot drive in servers or for I/O intensive read applications, such as video streaming in cloud computing environments.
F5 Networks today announced the release of two new file virtualization appliances, an entry-level offering and a midrange product that features 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Hewlett-Packard today announced a series of upgrades to its storage products, including the addition of data snapshots and a portfolio of pre-configured storage systems.
Dell today announced a new appliance that allows its block-based storage area network (SAN) to store file-based data under one unified management interface.
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD