IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
Today is Patch Tuesday again. The ninth of the year already. Microsoft has released five new security bulletins, and Adobe has joined the party with some security patching of its own today. With all of the vulnerabilities and updates, though, you nee...
An attack on a Dutch company that issues certificates used to authenticate websites was state-sponsored, according to the chief executive of Comodo, a company that also issues digital certificates and suffered a similar setback in March.
The hacking group Anonymous has waged a full-on war on BART, the San Francisco subway system, over cellular shutdowns to stifle protests. Following two demonstrations that led to temporary station closures, hacking and posting personal information of...
Every company in every conceivable industry is compromised by hackers - or will be shortly - according to a report from McAfee, a major maker of cybersecurity software.
Cybercrime cost corporations 56 percent more this year than last, according to an annual study from the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by ArcSight, an HP company.
UK police may not have gotten their guy when they arrested a 19-year-old Scotsman believed to be LulzSec spokesman "Topiary." The website LulzSecExposed, which is run by LulzSec detractors and aims to expose the identities of the hackers, says it bel...
With all the hundreds of Linux distributions already available for practically every niche and purpose, users of the open source operating system are accustomed to having a wealth of choices. Recently, however, the set of options got even bigger than...
Our critical infrastructure is an attractive target for enemy nations, terrorist groups, or even run-of-the-mill cyber criminals, and many security experts believe that it is not remotely protected against cyber attacks. The SCADA systems that manage...
LulzSec has been making headlines on a virtually daily basis for a month or so now. The hacker group has compromised servers and exposed sensitive information from targets ranging from Sony, to PBS, to the FBI, and has even set up a hotline to take r...
The recent online intrusion into International Monetary Fund servers may have been the work of malicious hackers working for a foreign government, according to online reports.
Arrests in Spain related to the Sony Playstation Network hacking case have computer users wondering whether the loosely organized Anonymous hacker coalition is weakened -- or merely irritated by being busted.
Yes. As unbelievable as it may seem, Sony was hacked again. It is not (entirely) Sony's fault that it is the target du jour for hackers everywhere. But, it is Sony's fault that its networks and servers seem to be trivial to hack and easy to pwn.
Nintendo reports that a Web server for its U.S. unit was hacked. The attack on Nintendo shows that this new era of hacking isn't going to end any time soon, and should serve as a wakeup call for other companies that were hoping this was purely a Sony...
LulzSec, a hacking group that recently made news for hacking into PBS, claimed today that it has broken into several Sony Pictures websites and accessed unencrypted personal information on over 1 million people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA