When Cathy Lee started working at New York startup Faith Street last year, she quickly learned a lesson that could benefit other recent college graduates who want to advance their IT careers -- soft skills like being flexible, taking on new tasks and...
If recent history is any indication, 2014 will be a busy year for the enterprise applications industry as vendors jockey for position and customers ponder moves from legacy ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management)...
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Oracle's string of high-profile cloud-computing partnership announcements with Microsoft, Salesforce.com and NetSuite dominated tech news headlines this week.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA