Plan pricing for the Advanced III starts at $32 a month
Share a mobile Internet connection between a multitude of devices with Telstra’s wireless modem.
Netgear's Push2TV now supports Miracast, which allows you to beam an Android smartphone screen to a TV
Netgear NeoTV NTV550 review: A media streamer with great performance
For under $100, this Netgear wireless router offers good speed and useful features
For one SKU, the router manufacturer shrunk its satellite to fit a wall plug.
It's a pretty solid Wi-Fi router with gigabit ethernet, beamforming, USB peripheral support, and remote access for well under $100.
The Arlo Pro features a host of improvements, including two-way audio and a rechargeable battery.
Netgear's Orbi Wi-Fi system is more than just router, utilizing two devices to blanket your whole home in Wi-Fi.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
If you have a Linksys model WRT160N or Netgear RP614v4 router, it may be time to worry a little. At least according to a report out of Defcon from The Register. The vulnerability is based on CSRF, or cross-site request forgery, an issue with the cPan...
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Either because server disks are full or because virtualization is a natural growth path, organizations large and small are moving toward shared storage. For large enterprises, high-capacity storage-area networks make sense, but what about small or mi...
Network-attached storage (NAS), once only available (and affordable) for enterprises, is becoming more common for small business and even home use. And necessary - if you are looking for secure backups for your data, a single backup disk collecting d...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW