Despite taking prompt action to defend against the Heartbleed attack, some sites are no better off than before -- and in some cases, they are much worse off.
Worried about how the Heartbleed vulnerability may affect your personal accounts? A new tool may be of help.
An Electronic Arts website was hacked in a phishing scheme aimed at the acquisition of Apple IDs and credit card numbers, security researchers reported Wednesday.
Dozens of self-signed SSL certificates created to impersonate banking, e-commerce and social networking websites have been found on the Web. The certificates don't pose a big threat to browser users, but could be used to launch man-in-the-middle atta...
Customers of the popular CloudFlare website acceleration and security service were targeted in an email attack that directed them to a fake version of the website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW