Nine privacy groups plan to withdraw from U.S. government-hosted negotiations to develop voluntary facial-recognition privacy standards because the groups feel the process won't lead to adequate privacy protections.
U.S. businesses that collect personal data would be required to describe their privacy and security practices and give consumers control over their personal information under a proposed privacy bill of rights released Friday by President Barack Obama...
Companies developing Internet of Things (IoT) products should adopt best practices to protect the privacy and security of consumers, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
Backers of an Internet sales tax aren't taking no for an answer, with supporters continuing to push the U.S. Congress to pass legislation this year.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator-IT Application Software Implementation BckgNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FT.NET Developer (Angular JS/ SQL)WA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW