Nine privacy groups plan to withdraw from U.S. government-hosted negotiations to develop voluntary facial-recognition privacy standards because the groups feel the process won't lead to adequate privacy protections.
U.S. businesses that collect personal data would be required to describe their privacy and security practices and give consumers control over their personal information under a proposed privacy bill of rights released Friday by President Barack Obama...
Companies developing Internet of Things (IoT) products should adopt best practices to protect the privacy and security of consumers, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
Backers of an Internet sales tax aren't taking no for an answer, with supporters continuing to push the U.S. Congress to pass legislation this year.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- FTProject SupportNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Multiple RolesSA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW