Dell Inspiron M102z review: An 11.6in netbook with great battery life
MSI Wind U270 review: A well-priced AMD Fusion netbook with good specifications and USB 3.0
Samsung NF210-A01AU review: A 10in Samsung netbook with excellent battery life and an interesting design
Toshiba NB550 netbook review: AMD Fusion-powered netbook with HDMI port
Google CR-48 Chrome review: Google's prototype Chrome OS computer delivers little more than the company's browser in a box.
HP Mini 5103 (XP882PA) review: One of the best netbooks on the Australian market
Acer Aspire One Happy review: A dual-booting Android and Windows 7 netbook with awesome battery life
The Sony VAIO VPCW21BAGZ netbook has a unique design and good build quality, but suffers from poor battery life
Samsung N220's netbook has built-in 3G connectivity.
A 10in Medion netbook with a low price
MeeGo is an Intel-sponsored Linux distribution designed for netbooks
A Lenovo netbook with a tablet-convertible touchscreen
HP Mini 5102 looks and feels just like Mini 5101, but it has superior battery life and is cheaper
A small, easy to use Toshiba netbook with great battery life
A 10in HP netbook with plenty of style
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW