Global chip manufacturer Intel announced recently the availability of its next-generation Xeon processors which sport the popular Nehalem microarchitecture found in its consumer Core chips, and is targeted at mission-critical servers at the enterpris...
Intel is standing by its promise for a March release of its next generation Xeon processors.
Intel on Wednesday released its fastest laptop processor to date, also setting the stage to release its next generation of chips for mainstream laptops.
Intel on Monday said it had starting sampling Nehalem-based chips code-named Jasper Forest, reaching a milestone in its effort to create smaller and power-efficient chip packages.
A year after its launch, Intel is pushing the Nehalem microarchitecture into mainstream PCs with the release of its first Core i5 chip on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Larry Ellison's best zingers: a look back
- Mysterious entity acquires TwitPic, saving it from death
- Hundreds line sidewalks as Apple iPhone 6 hysteria takes over Sydney
- Here's the first iPhone 6 sold at the Sydney city store
- Alibaba's IPO could be 'open sesame' for global expansion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.