Orthodox server designs are receiving a face-lift with Intel's Nehalem-EX processor, with vendors implementing new memory features to boost application performance.
Japanese chip makers NEC Electronics and Renesas Technology plan to merge by the end of April 2010 to create the world's third-largest chip maker by revenue, with leading market share in microcontrollers and system-on-chip (SoC) products for cars and...
NEC Display Solutions has released the MultiSync LCD2490WUXi, a 24-inch widescreen monitor that upgrades the LCD2490WUXi.
Japanese chip makers NEC Electronics and Renesas Technology have entered merger discussions, they said Monday.
NEC Australia has announced a cessation of its retail operations commencing March 1, with 200 staff to be made redundant.
NEC Australia today announced it will withdraw from the local consumer electronics market to focus on business services in a move that will result in 200 redundancies.
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith awards SIM-enabled tablet purchases with $30 Globalgig credit
- Twitter, Deutsche Telekom team on Android
- China bans banks from trading in Bitcoin
- Studio Proper PA1 Bluetooth speaker
- Two arrested in Germany for hacking computers they used to generate bitcoins
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »