System administrators and IT security pros can take bit of a breather: Microsoft has issued a comparatively light set of patches for this edition of its monthly release of software vulnerability fixes.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday confirmed that it's investigating reports that its popular PDF viewing software, Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability.
For the second time in five weeks, Microsoft Corp. warned that hackers were exploiting a critical unpatched bug in its popular Office application suite.
One of the patches Microsoft Corp. issued last week is nothing of the sort, according to a researcher who Monday accused Microsoft of making functionality a higher priority than security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW