System administrators and IT security pros can take bit of a breather: Microsoft has issued a comparatively light set of patches for this edition of its monthly release of software vulnerability fixes.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday confirmed that it's investigating reports that its popular PDF viewing software, Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability.
For the second time in five weeks, Microsoft Corp. warned that hackers were exploiting a critical unpatched bug in its popular Office application suite.
One of the patches Microsoft Corp. issued last week is nothing of the sort, according to a researcher who Monday accused Microsoft of making functionality a higher priority than security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW