System administrators and IT security pros can take bit of a breather: Microsoft has issued a comparatively light set of patches for this edition of its monthly release of software vulnerability fixes.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday confirmed that it's investigating reports that its popular PDF viewing software, Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability.
For the second time in five weeks, Microsoft Corp. warned that hackers were exploiting a critical unpatched bug in its popular Office application suite.
One of the patches Microsoft Corp. issued last week is nothing of the sort, according to a researcher who Monday accused Microsoft of making functionality a higher priority than security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW