The Greens and key independent MPs have requested that Communications Minister Stephen Conroy table the business plan which has been delivered to the Government by NBN Co.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard's Labor victory yesterday opened the boom gate for the National Broadband Network Company to get back into full gear after it put a freeze on tender awards and restricted spending in the limbo that was the post-election p...
The National Broadband Network Company has put the freeze on some of its spending and will not hire any new staff until parliament has resolved its current deadlock over a new Federal Government.
The National Broadband Network Company would not confirm this morning whether it would continue to roll out optic fibre around the nation while Australia's Parliament attempts to resolve whether the Coalition or Labor would form Government.
NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley has delivered a stinging attack on the Coalition's broadband policy, publicly backing Labor's rival National Broadband Network project just days before the Federal Election due on Saturday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA