nbn has revealed its third quarter results, showing a total revenue $111 million, an increase of more than 158 per cent versus the previous corresponding period in fiscal year 2015.
Optus is offering new and recontracting customers unlimited data with all new home broadband bundles from May 2, giving customers the freedom to enjoy online streaming content without the worry of exceeding data allowance.
Telecommunications consumer complaints to the industry ombudsman have fallen to their lowest level in nine years during the most recent quarter according to figures released by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO).
Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) is ready to work on changes required to improve telecommunications in regional Australia. The organisation came forth in the support of the Regional Telecommunications Independent Review Commi...
At 6.30am (AEST) the nbn's first broadband satellite, Sky Muster, successfully lifted into orbit, blasting 36,000kms into space from Guiana Space Centre in South America.
An estimated 400,000 homes will have access to high speed Internet following the construction of ten satellite ground stations by NBN Co.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
Locally-owned startup, Australian Broadband Services (AuSBBS), is targeting small businesses with new National Broadband Network (NBN) plans priced at $100 and $155 per month.
Dodo has today announced its new range of consumer NBN plans, including a plan offering unlimited data per month.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Shadow communications minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has warned the National Broadband Network (NBN) legislation will lead to complexity for future governments and prevent competition.
Regional pay television operator, Austar (ASX:AUN), is developing a cross-platform user interface that could aggregate and beam content to multiple devices simultaneously, in an effort to maintain the company’s viability under the National Broadband ...
Telcos must welcome the development of the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a chance to innovate, or face unpopularity, a member of TM Forum said.
More information must be made available to the Australian public about the National Broadband Network (NBN) through mass-market advertising and local information seminars, according to Digital Tasmania.
Optus will push for NBN Co to be given the power to offer volume discounts to service providers on the National Broadband Network (NBN) under legislation currently in Senate Committees hearing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTProject ManagerNSW