NBN Co has confirmed the Network Termination Unit (NTU) being installed on residents' homes as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout will not have an ADSL emulation port among its set of interfaces.
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
Australian ISP Internode has slashed the prices of its Ultra SHDSL broadband plans.
The Australian Government wants Telstra to structurally separate and if the telco giant won't do so voluntarily the Rudd administration will use regulation to achieve the goal.
The Federal Government has opened a tender process seeking candidates to build, operate and maintain backbone transmission links to regional towns as part of the first steps in its $43 billion national broadband network (NBN) plan.
The Federal Government’s $4.7 billion national broadband network (NBN) contract will be given to a group of contenders, according to Buddecomm telco analyst and director, Paul Budde.
The government’s decision to veil recommendations made by the National Broadband Network (NBN) expert panel from public scrutiny has garnered mixed opinions from the telco industry.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW