Widely accepted projections of a shortage of mobile spectrum may not be as dire as many analysts in the mobile and tech sectors are making it out to be, according to a new study.
National Association of Broadcasters
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has approved legislation that would provide funding for a nationwide mobile broadband network for public safety agencies and would allow the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to sell auction spectrum ...
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to transfer 120MHz of television spectrum from broadcasters to mobile broadband carriers could require more than 800 TV stations to change channels and could drive more than 200 off the air permanentl...
The National Association of Broadcasters, asked by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and some lawmakers to give up television spectrum for mobile data uses, has fired back by accusing several other companies of hoarding the spectrum they hol...
Wireless auctions using spectrum voluntarily given up by television stations could raise US$33 billion or more for the cash-strapped U.S. treasury, according to a new paper from two tech-related trade groups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia