India's provision of outsourcing services to other countries will grow by 12 to 14 percent in the fiscal year starting April 1, a trade body predicted Tuesday.
Personal data sent to India by customers outsourcing work to companies in the country will not be covered under new rules governing the collection of such information, the government said on Wednesday, providing relief to India's large outsourcing in...
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) said Monday that an economic slump in the U.S. will benefit Indian outsourcers, as U.S. customers look to cut costs.
Personal data sent to India by companies outsourcing work to service providers in the country will not be covered under the country's stringent new rules for the collection of personal data, an executive of a data protection standards company set up ...
India’s outsourcing industry has witnessed a rebound in growth, according to the National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom), a trade body.
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) on Wednesday described Ohio's ban on offshore outsourcing as discrimination against Indian outsourcers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW