India's provision of outsourcing services to other countries will grow by 12 to 14 percent in the fiscal year starting April 1, a trade body predicted Tuesday.
Personal data sent to India by customers outsourcing work to companies in the country will not be covered under new rules governing the collection of such information, the government said on Wednesday, providing relief to India's large outsourcing in...
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) said Monday that an economic slump in the U.S. will benefit Indian outsourcers, as U.S. customers look to cut costs.
Personal data sent to India by companies outsourcing work to service providers in the country will not be covered under the country's stringent new rules for the collection of personal data, an executive of a data protection standards company set up ...
India’s outsourcing industry has witnessed a rebound in growth, according to the National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom), a trade body.
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) on Wednesday described Ohio's ban on offshore outsourcing as discrimination against Indian outsourcers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC