India's provision of outsourcing services to other countries will grow by 12 to 14 percent in the fiscal year starting April 1, a trade body predicted Tuesday.
Personal data sent to India by customers outsourcing work to companies in the country will not be covered under new rules governing the collection of such information, the government said on Wednesday, providing relief to India's large outsourcing in...
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) said Monday that an economic slump in the U.S. will benefit Indian outsourcers, as U.S. customers look to cut costs.
Personal data sent to India by companies outsourcing work to service providers in the country will not be covered under the country's stringent new rules for the collection of personal data, an executive of a data protection standards company set up ...
India’s outsourcing industry has witnessed a rebound in growth, according to the National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom), a trade body.
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) on Wednesday described Ohio's ban on offshore outsourcing as discrimination against Indian outsourcers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW