NASA next month will launching a spacecraft designed to return a sample of an asteroid to Earth for the first time.
It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
The SpaceX cargo resupply launch for the International Space Station set for April 8 will have something more than the usual scientific experiments, food and replacement parts for the orbiter.
The same advances in electronics that bring us ever more powerful smartphones are helping NASA become more nimble in exploring the universe.
If images of this week's eclipse whetted your appetite for the real thing and you live in the U.S., you don't have long to wait. In August 2017, a total solar eclipse will be seen in a path that crosses the entire country -- the first time in almost ...
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
The black box sitting at the heart of NASA's Advanced Supercomputing facility in Silicon Valley isn't much to look at. The size of a garden shed, it's smaller than a conventional supercomputer, but inside something quite impressive is happening.
NASA plans to launch a 4K TV channel this fall and has already begun test broadcasts. The new channel, called NASA UHD, will broadcast 24 hours a day and be available free of commercials.
From a nondescript office on the edge of the Ames Research Park in Silicon Valley, Deep Space Industries is plotting a futuristic scheme to locate asteroids, check them out and then send in mining spacecraft to strip them of their minerals.
In the race to get drones into the sky and zipping across cities delivering packages and snapping photos, cellular networks are quickly emerging as the preferred way of keeping them in touch with the ground.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft is delivering amazing images of Pluto, but receiving them from 3 billion miles (4.8 billion kilometers) away is no easy feat.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
Researchers at NASA and the University of California at Berkeley are developing a robot that's robust enough to be dropped directly onto planets and go straight to work.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- PTRecruitment ConsultantWA
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW