It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
The SpaceX cargo resupply launch for the International Space Station set for April 8 will have something more than the usual scientific experiments, food and replacement parts for the orbiter.
The same advances in electronics that bring us ever more powerful smartphones are helping NASA become more nimble in exploring the universe.
If images of this week's eclipse whetted your appetite for the real thing and you live in the U.S., you don't have long to wait. In August 2017, a total solar eclipse will be seen in a path that crosses the entire country -- the first time in almost ...
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
The black box sitting at the heart of NASA's Advanced Supercomputing facility in Silicon Valley isn't much to look at. The size of a garden shed, it's smaller than a conventional supercomputer, but inside something quite impressive is happening.
NASA plans to launch a 4K TV channel this fall and has already begun test broadcasts. The new channel, called NASA UHD, will broadcast 24 hours a day and be available free of commercials.
From a nondescript office on the edge of the Ames Research Park in Silicon Valley, Deep Space Industries is plotting a futuristic scheme to locate asteroids, check them out and then send in mining spacecraft to strip them of their minerals.
In the race to get drones into the sky and zipping across cities delivering packages and snapping photos, cellular networks are quickly emerging as the preferred way of keeping them in touch with the ground.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft is delivering amazing images of Pluto, but receiving them from 3 billion miles (4.8 billion kilometers) away is no easy feat.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
Researchers at NASA and the University of California at Berkeley are developing a robot that's robust enough to be dropped directly onto planets and go straight to work.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Truly autonomous cars won't exist for at least 10 years, but earlier models starting next year will do some of the driving for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW