It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
The SpaceX cargo resupply launch for the International Space Station set for April 8 will have something more than the usual scientific experiments, food and replacement parts for the orbiter.
The same advances in electronics that bring us ever more powerful smartphones are helping NASA become more nimble in exploring the universe.
If images of this week's eclipse whetted your appetite for the real thing and you live in the U.S., you don't have long to wait. In August 2017, a total solar eclipse will be seen in a path that crosses the entire country -- the first time in almost ...
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
The black box sitting at the heart of NASA's Advanced Supercomputing facility in Silicon Valley isn't much to look at. The size of a garden shed, it's smaller than a conventional supercomputer, but inside something quite impressive is happening.
NASA plans to launch a 4K TV channel this fall and has already begun test broadcasts. The new channel, called NASA UHD, will broadcast 24 hours a day and be available free of commercials.
From a nondescript office on the edge of the Ames Research Park in Silicon Valley, Deep Space Industries is plotting a futuristic scheme to locate asteroids, check them out and then send in mining spacecraft to strip them of their minerals.
In the race to get drones into the sky and zipping across cities delivering packages and snapping photos, cellular networks are quickly emerging as the preferred way of keeping them in touch with the ground.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft is delivering amazing images of Pluto, but receiving them from 3 billion miles (4.8 billion kilometers) away is no easy feat.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
Researchers at NASA and the University of California at Berkeley are developing a robot that's robust enough to be dropped directly onto planets and go straight to work.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Truly autonomous cars won't exist for at least 10 years, but earlier models starting next year will do some of the driving for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD