NASA next month will launching a spacecraft designed to return a sample of an asteroid to Earth for the first time.
It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
The SpaceX cargo resupply launch for the International Space Station set for April 8 will have something more than the usual scientific experiments, food and replacement parts for the orbiter.
The same advances in electronics that bring us ever more powerful smartphones are helping NASA become more nimble in exploring the universe.
If images of this week's eclipse whetted your appetite for the real thing and you live in the U.S., you don't have long to wait. In August 2017, a total solar eclipse will be seen in a path that crosses the entire country -- the first time in almost ...
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
The black box sitting at the heart of NASA's Advanced Supercomputing facility in Silicon Valley isn't much to look at. The size of a garden shed, it's smaller than a conventional supercomputer, but inside something quite impressive is happening.
NASA plans to launch a 4K TV channel this fall and has already begun test broadcasts. The new channel, called NASA UHD, will broadcast 24 hours a day and be available free of commercials.
From a nondescript office on the edge of the Ames Research Park in Silicon Valley, Deep Space Industries is plotting a futuristic scheme to locate asteroids, check them out and then send in mining spacecraft to strip them of their minerals.
In the race to get drones into the sky and zipping across cities delivering packages and snapping photos, cellular networks are quickly emerging as the preferred way of keeping them in touch with the ground.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft is delivering amazing images of Pluto, but receiving them from 3 billion miles (4.8 billion kilometers) away is no easy feat.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
Researchers at NASA and the University of California at Berkeley are developing a robot that's robust enough to be dropped directly onto planets and go straight to work.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTERP Technical Consultant (Dynamics AX)QLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW