Thousands of publicly accessible FTP servers, including many Seagate network-attached storage devices, are being used by criminals to malware that mines cryptocurrency.
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
CES 2011 has plenty to offer the consumer world, but increasingly it brings major business tech advances, too. This year, we're seeing a flood of new offerings that will make doing business on the road easier, more engaging, and a whole lot more prod...
Hitachi Data Systems announced the availability of its Network Attached Storage (NAS) platform, with two new solutions for midrange storage. Hitachi NAS 3080 and 3090 offer Intelligent File Tiering capability in midrange and include benefits to incre...
EMC Corp.'s Iomega Corp. unit yesterday introduced its next-generation quad-drive desktop NAS server, which offers a storage capacity of up to 8TB, iSCSI connectivity for block-level data transfer, multiple RAID configurations and remote access and m...
Gartner has confirmed that Netgear is the worldwide leader in sub-$5,000 business Network-Attached Storage (NAS) systems and that it ranks among the top six vendors in the overall business NAS market.
Asustek Computer joined other NAS (network attached storage) device makers such as QNAP and Acer by showing off a new NAS that uses Intel's low-power, inexpensive Atom N270 microprocessor.
Hosting company The Planet has teamed up with Nirvanix to bundle widely available cloud storage with high-speed hosted capacity.
LG Electronics may have found the ultimate tech-combo product. The N4B1, shown at CES, is a network attached storage (NAS) device with a built-in Blu-ray writer for backups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW