Store, backup or stream your data and videos
Storage is far from boring when you have a device like the Qnap TVS-471 at your disposal
This is a NAS you can fit in your pocket and stream content to multiple mobile devices
Local backups and remote file access made easy
A NAS device with a simplistic interface and useful Cloud features
Thousands of publicly accessible FTP servers, including many Seagate network-attached storage devices, are being used by criminals to malware that mines cryptocurrency.
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
CES 2011 has plenty to offer the consumer world, but increasingly it brings major business tech advances, too. This year, we're seeing a flood of new offerings that will make doing business on the road easier, more engaging, and a whole lot more prod...
Hitachi Data Systems announced the availability of its Network Attached Storage (NAS) platform, with two new solutions for midrange storage. Hitachi NAS 3080 and 3090 offer Intelligent File Tiering capability in midrange and include benefits to incre...
EMC Corp.'s Iomega Corp. unit yesterday introduced its next-generation quad-drive desktop NAS server, which offers a storage capacity of up to 8TB, iSCSI connectivity for block-level data transfer, multiple RAID configurations and remote access and m...
Network-attached storage (NAS) can make your business easier to run and more efficient in multiple ways.
After reading Recover Missing Files, Frederic Hugues asked about recovering them from a networked-attached storage (NAS) drive.
Any business of any size runs on information, whether it's keeping track of accounting data or managing the flow of proposals and orders. Over the past 25 years, computers have transformed the way that small businesses operate, making it possible to ...
Either because server disks are full or because virtualization is a natural growth path, organizations large and small are moving toward shared storage. For large enterprises, high-capacity storage-area networks make sense, but what about small or mi...
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices have improved immensely over the past few years, with constantly increasing storage capacities, features and ease of use.
We've worked long and hard to come up with the best tips and tricks for your PCs, smartphones, cameras, game controllers, music players, and the Web. Let's start with PC, laptop, and networking tips.
We are collecting and keeping more information today than ever before. Whether it's video, pictures, music, or just plain old gobs of e-mail and text messages, all that information has to be stored and backed up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW