Inside laboratory No. 2 at IBM's new nanotechnology research facility, no can hear you scream. Once the heavy door is closed, the laboratory is essentially noise-free, insulated from electromagnetic waves and vibrations that can disrupt sensitive nan...
University researchers have built nanoparticles designed to cling to artery walls and slowly release medicine - a breakthrough that could help fight heart disease.
A team of British researchers are set to begin a trial program by planting nanotechnology-based artificial arteries into humans.
Researchers at Stanford University have used nanotechnology to create lightweight, bendable batteries out of paper.
Researchers at Stanford University have used nanotechnology to create lightweight and even bendable batteries out of paper.
Gone are the days when washing machines were all identical white monoliths. In recent years, the range of different models on offer has broadened significantly, with brand-new technologies and innovations entering the marketplace. Some of the conside...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.