Inside laboratory No. 2 at IBM's new nanotechnology research facility, no can hear you scream. Once the heavy door is closed, the laboratory is essentially noise-free, insulated from electromagnetic waves and vibrations that can disrupt sensitive nan...
University researchers have built nanoparticles designed to cling to artery walls and slowly release medicine - a breakthrough that could help fight heart disease.
A team of British researchers are set to begin a trial program by planting nanotechnology-based artificial arteries into humans.
Researchers at Stanford University have used nanotechnology to create lightweight, bendable batteries out of paper.
Researchers at Stanford University have used nanotechnology to create lightweight and even bendable batteries out of paper.
Gone are the days when washing machines were all identical white monoliths. In recent years, the range of different models on offer has broadened significantly, with brand-new technologies and innovations entering the marketplace. Some of the conside...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW