From Apple and Amazon to Myspace and AOL, here are some of the earliest website designs for some of the tech industry's biggest companies.
The annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas gets under way this weekend with big announcements from gadget makers keen to wow and convince us they have the next big thing. But it's worth remembering that some of the promises and predictions mad...
User satisfaction with Facebook is low enough that the social networking site risks losing significant market share to Google+, according to a new study.
Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
The Internet generation is stunningly disloyal. Brands mean very little to us. Our parents might never have bought anything other than a Ford car, or a Westinghouse refrigerator, but we switch online services without a second thought. So join us a...
Myspace has launched a new version of its site that includes a whole host of new entertainment-focused features in a bid to turn around dwindling visitor numbers, and at the same time make visitors stay longer.
Remember MySpace? Me neither.
MySpace has only half as many visitors as it had last year, says ComScore.
MySpace is using Facebook's privacy fiasco for a little free publicity, announcing a one-click privacy feature that seems more like an attention grab than an actual play for Facebook users.
First they came for Bebo and now it looks as if even larger rival MySpace is losing the battle against the social networking steamroller that is Facebook.
Now under new management, MySpace is looking to reinvent itself and rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. The once dominant social networking site fell from nearly 70 percent of the social networking market, to only 30 percent in less than a year, and ...
Microsoft is transforming Outlook from an e-mail client, or messaging platform, to a social networking hub with the addition of social connectors. The integration of social networking is a huge benefit for Outlook users, and may even help drive adopt...
Google has started incorporating into its search results status updates that MySpace users have posted publicly.
Operators of Web site dedicated to those who seek social-media death with dignity say that Facebook is taking a more Hippocratic approach to the idea of killing one's online identities with a few keystrokes. They say the social-networking giant has k...
MySpace has opened the submission period for its Developer Challenge, a contest in which the company will award US$50,000 in prizes for new applications and for innovative uses of the social networking site's application programming interfaces.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT