From Apple and Amazon to Myspace and AOL, here are some of the earliest website designs for some of the tech industry's biggest companies.
The annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas gets under way this weekend with big announcements from gadget makers keen to wow and convince us they have the next big thing. But it's worth remembering that some of the promises and predictions mad...
User satisfaction with Facebook is low enough that the social networking site risks losing significant market share to Google+, according to a new study.
Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
The Internet generation is stunningly disloyal. Brands mean very little to us. Our parents might never have bought anything other than a Ford car, or a Westinghouse refrigerator, but we switch online services without a second thought. So join us a...
Myspace has launched a new version of its site that includes a whole host of new entertainment-focused features in a bid to turn around dwindling visitor numbers, and at the same time make visitors stay longer.
Remember MySpace? Me neither.
MySpace has only half as many visitors as it had last year, says ComScore.
MySpace is using Facebook's privacy fiasco for a little free publicity, announcing a one-click privacy feature that seems more like an attention grab than an actual play for Facebook users.
First they came for Bebo and now it looks as if even larger rival MySpace is losing the battle against the social networking steamroller that is Facebook.
Now under new management, MySpace is looking to reinvent itself and rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. The once dominant social networking site fell from nearly 70 percent of the social networking market, to only 30 percent in less than a year, and ...
Microsoft is transforming Outlook from an e-mail client, or messaging platform, to a social networking hub with the addition of social connectors. The integration of social networking is a huge benefit for Outlook users, and may even help drive adopt...
Google has started incorporating into its search results status updates that MySpace users have posted publicly.
Operators of Web site dedicated to those who seek social-media death with dignity say that Facebook is taking a more Hippocratic approach to the idea of killing one's online identities with a few keystrokes. They say the social-networking giant has k...
MySpace has opened the submission period for its Developer Challenge, a contest in which the company will award US$50,000 in prizes for new applications and for innovative uses of the social networking site's application programming interfaces.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC