Things just keep getting worse for MySpace. The former social networking hub recently announced it would cut nearly half of its global workforce as part of a restructuring effort. As many as five hundred MySpace employees worldwide will soon be loo...
It's almost hard to believe, but MySpace used to be the most popular social networking site in the world.
Is Facebook on its last legs? Is it going to pull a MySpace on us? Will Facebook be the Internet's hip site du jour one day, then suddenly lose the love and affection of most of its followers the next? We hope not. But various irritations associated ...
Today's massive memorial service for Michael Jackson may have strained some social networking and news sites but it didn't cripple them, as many had expected.
MySpace.com unveils the top 10 apps that Aussie's go to for their entertainment fix.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia