Volvo has developed a system that provides real-time warnings to drivers of black ice or disabled vehicles on the road ahead.
BlackBerry isn't giving up on the smartphone market, and now hopes to make a mark with the Leap, an all-touch LTE device with a keen price tag.
Intel's Cherry Trail Atom chips are almost here, and if you're in the market for an Intel-based tablet the future looks bright.
If you're on the lookout for a new Android high-end smartphone, the One M9 from HTC and Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S6 are two hot possibilities.
VMware has jumped into the hot NFV market with a platform that lets service providers run their network functions as virtualized applications from different vendors.
IBM has unveiled a fresh crop of enterprise apps resulting from the partnership it forged with Apple last year.
Finnish company Jolla seems to be making good progress on its first tablet, which runs an improved version of its Sailfish operating system.
In a wide-ranging discussion on stage at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Monday, Google senior vice president Sundar Pichai offered his views on lots of issues at the heart of the mobile telecommunications industry.
Google's ambitious efforts to bring balloon and aircraft-borne connectivity to underserved areas of the globe are pushing past some key milestones and the company expects a public launch in a few years.
Intel is famously self-reliant in developing new chip technologies in-house, but it has picked up a bit of help from rival ARM with its latest x86 Atom X3 smartphone chip.
Right now you can't buy Windows-based handsets that run on Intel chips, but that will change later this year with the mobile version of Windows 10.
Intel hopes to reignite excitement in tablets with its new Atom chips code-named Cherry Trail, which will be in devices in a few months.
Truly autonomous cars won't exist for at least 10 years, but earlier models starting next year will do some of the driving for you.
Google has confirmed for the first time that it plans to offer connectivity directly to mobile users in the U.S., but a senior executive downplayed the competition it would be to major U.S. cellular carriers.
Finnish companies Jolla and SSH Communications Security are counting on their European origins to help sell a secure mobile operating system they are co-developing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW