The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
Emerging amidst rumours Sony will be pulling out of the smartphone space is the Xperia Z4 Tablet. The powerful, thin and light slate is the best assertion yet the company is not exiting anything anytime soon.
HTC has been the recipient of some serious flak for its One (M9). Internet pundits are calling the smartphone out for retaining the design principles of the One (M8). We don’t believe timeless design is punishable – and the design of the One (M8) is ...
As Mobile World Congress 2011 draws to a close, it's time to take stock of the plethora of smartphones and tablet PCs we saw for the first time. Tomorrow, we'll bring you the best tablet PCs of MWC 2011, but here, in no particular order, are smartpho...
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW