MWC is the premier global event for the mobile phone industry. Here's the latest in mobile innovations, from Barcelona this week.
Telstra has announced it will be selling HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire, in Australia.
In a day and age of high tech, touch screen smartphones with extra large displays designed for multimedia and Internet consumption, a handset the size of a credit card seems so 1999. Sony Ericsson doesn’t seem to think so though, as it has just unwra...
Microsoft took the wraps off of Windows Phone 7 Series (the official name for Windows Mobile 7) here Monday at Mobile World Congress. Slated to launch on handsets by holiday season 2010, Windows 7 is a complete overhaul from previous versions of the ...
In separate announcements from Barcelona today, three traditional powerhouses in computing and communications -- Microsoft, Intel and Nokia -- kick-started major revamps to their technology to adapt to a quick-changing smartphone and mobile device ma...
Nokia and Intel today announced MeeGo, an open source, Linux-based platform that will target smartphones, netbooks and other computing and communications devices, but refused to confirm any hardware or carrier partners.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications expanded its line of smartphones based on Google's Android software platform on Sunday, adding two new touchscreen models: the Xperia X10 mini and mini pro.
Samsung has unveiled its latest smartphone -- the Samsung Wave -- at the opening of the Mobile World Congress convention in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC