MWC is the premier global event for the mobile phone industry. Here's the latest in mobile innovations, from Barcelona this week.
Telstra has announced it will be selling HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire, in Australia.
In a day and age of high tech, touch screen smartphones with extra large displays designed for multimedia and Internet consumption, a handset the size of a credit card seems so 1999. Sony Ericsson doesn’t seem to think so though, as it has just unwra...
Microsoft took the wraps off of Windows Phone 7 Series (the official name for Windows Mobile 7) here Monday at Mobile World Congress. Slated to launch on handsets by holiday season 2010, Windows 7 is a complete overhaul from previous versions of the ...
In separate announcements from Barcelona today, three traditional powerhouses in computing and communications -- Microsoft, Intel and Nokia -- kick-started major revamps to their technology to adapt to a quick-changing smartphone and mobile device ma...
Nokia and Intel today announced MeeGo, an open source, Linux-based platform that will target smartphones, netbooks and other computing and communications devices, but refused to confirm any hardware or carrier partners.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications expanded its line of smartphones based on Google's Android software platform on Sunday, adding two new touchscreen models: the Xperia X10 mini and mini pro.
Samsung has unveiled its latest smartphone -- the Samsung Wave -- at the opening of the Mobile World Congress convention in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC