Supermarket chain Woolworths will offer prepaid and broadband plans when it launches Woolworths Connect on June 15.
Woolworths will re-enter the mobile space as a mobile virtual network operator on parts of Telstra’s 3G network.
Sweeping changes are being made to AldiMobile with revised plans, improved network speeds and the launch of a 5in smartphone in the lead up to Christmas.
Budget electronics company, Soniq, will enter the telecommunications market by offering its own range of plans and smartphones on another carrier’s network.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile is no longer offering an "unlimited" pre-paid plan, less than a month after it halved the original monthly data allowance on the plan from 5GB to 2.5GB.
It's official. Kogan Mobile is shutting down. Here's what you need to know, how your service will be affected, and what you need to do.
German supermarket chain Aldi has officially switched on its low-cost mobile phone network, Aldi Mobile. It offers extremely competitive prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are its data speeds? We purchased an Aldi Mobile pre-paid starter pack fro...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC