Dedicated noise-cancelling drivers ensure your high-fidelity experience won't be compromised in noisy environments.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
iHeartRadio is going head-to-head with Spotify but hopes its expertise in Internet radio will give it an edge.
Jimmy Iovine says Apple has no interest in acquiring Jay-Z's music app.
Philippe Manasseh and Nadim Maghzal transformed their rock band into an electronic one, with the help of the program Ableton and two laptops.
The age of Pandora One is over. Pandora Plus is rolling out soon with unlimited skips and replays, as well as an offline mode for $5 per month.
Spotify's Release Radar is the company's latest personalized music playlist designed to deliver fresh tunes every Friday.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW