Fashionistas will struggle with the name. Audiophiles won't
This battery case boosts your battery and enhances audio
Seriously good sound from a seriously portable speaker with a seriously steep price
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
DJ Hero 2 on Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii features an amazing soundtrack including titles from Justice, Basement Jaxx, and MSTRKRFT, Kanye West and Notorious B.I.G!
music in pictures
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
iHeartRadio is going head-to-head with Spotify but hopes its expertise in Internet radio will give it an edge.
Jimmy Iovine says Apple has no interest in acquiring Jay-Z's music app.
Philippe Manasseh and Nadim Maghzal transformed their rock band into an electronic one, with the help of the program Ableton and two laptops.
The age of Pandora One is over. Pandora Plus is rolling out soon with unlimited skips and replays, as well as an offline mode for $5 per month.
How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
You don't need time or talent to get started with this guitar.
A pop song about Skype. A punk song about PowerPoint. A funky rap about Microsoft Bob. And so many more. Nothing gets the party started like a Microsoft jam.
If you're anything like us, you'll often reminisce about the console or computer games you played as a child. For us, it's the Commodore 64, on which we wasted countless hours and broke countless controllers. It turned out to withstand much keyboard ...
FL Studio 9.1 is the latest version of the long-time sequencer and recording app formerly known as Fruity Loops. Despite a slightly non-standard user interface, FL Studio is one of the easier digital audio workstations to use--if you come from a step...
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
Videos about music
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia