Google has finally launched its Play Music service in Australia, almost a year and a half since it made its debut in the US.
In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
After a thorough pummeling by the music industry , peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing software vendor LimeWire Inc. will launch a subscription-based music service for consumers.
Rdio is opening up its social music service to a new round of users, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
The Stockholm District Court should decide that two of The Pirate Bay's founders have to pay a fine since the file-sharing site is still open and they are still involved, according to a recent filing from the music industry.
This might have been an upset of major proportions for the music industry but at the end of the day, it just underscored the power of Facebook.
It's something that happens every twelve months, but this year's rumors about the Beatles catalog landing in the iTunes store is taking on a life of its own. The rumors are fueled in part by the fact that today is not only Apple event day, but also B...
Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
In another big victory for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) a federal jury has fined Boston University student Joel Tenenbaum $675,000 for illegally downloading and distributing 30 copyrighted songs.
A Boston student has been ordered to pay $US675,000 to the recording industry for illegal file-sharing, according to reports Friday.
The Recording Industry Association of America may have decided not to pursue further file-sharing trials as a policy, but one last case is set to get underway today and promises to bring a dash of the theatrical into the courtroom.
Apple is working on a new plan to save the album, according to a report taking the Web by storm this week.
The woman ordered to pay $1.92 million in fines for illegally distributing 24 copyrighted songs said she will appeal, and called the June 18 jury verdict "excessive, shocking and monstrous."
Virgin Media has unveiled an unlimited music download service that will allow users to stream and download as many tracks as they want a month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia