For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Do all of your office work with these compact, colour-friendly inkjets
We've already shown how printers can steal your money and rob you blind, and there's no bigger culprit than consumables. Over time, inks and toners can easily multiply the original cost of your printer or multifunction. Here are some tips to lengthen...
Canon today announced a refresh of its printer and multifunction ranges.
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Don't let that blank, boxy look fool you: Printers can steal your money and your time if you're not careful. Printer manufacturers have come up with a few creative ways to drain your wallet through ink and toner cartridge costs. Other printer models ...
If you've got a filing cabinet - or desk - overflowing with documents, or if you want more thoughtful file management in general, a scanner can save you space, time, and ultimately money.
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTPerformance Tester and Automation Tester (Brisbane-based)ACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTTest LeadNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineersACT
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW