Xerox has issued the first software patch intended to fix a problem in some multi-function printers that causes characters to be incorrectly reproduced when scanned.
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
Fuji Xerox will launch a new cloud storage service that hooks directly into its multifunction copiers next week, allowing documents to be uploaded by scan or fax, then edited or downloaded by computer or phone.
Canon will work with Oracle to integrate its business copiers and printers with the software giant's database and server products.
Hewlett-Packard announced its "most compact" multifunction laser printer, which prints documents from smartphones and tablets, the company said Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $19.95 free shipping
- $429 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »