To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Want to find out what's next in smartphones, tablets and PCs? The latest trends in hardware will be on display at the giant Computex trade show, which kicks off in Taipei next week.
MSI is showing off new X-Slim laptops at Computex that are less than an inch thick, contain the latest Intel and AMD processors, and offer over eight hours of battery life. It is also showing new tablets running Windows or Android at the Taipei trade...
Taiwan's Micro-Star International showed for the first time on Monday a laptop computer with a keyboard that flips over to reveal a sensor pad for pen input. The Sketch Pad, which is still a prototype, was unveiled at the same time it launched a Wind...
Asus and MSI introduced on Monday at the Computex show in Taipei new tablet computers, designed to compete with Apple's iPad. The new tablets will run on various versions of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS, with customized user interfaces, and feature a var...
Taiwanese laptop-maker Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to launch a Windows 7 tablet PC next week at the Computex Taipei electronics show, after showing off a prototype tablet running Google's Android mobile software early this year.
MSI has announced that its award-winning Wind U160 netbook will be available for purchase by Australian customers in late May.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to unveil a new all-in-one PC with a 24-inch touchscreen at the Cebit electronics show next week, designed for 3D games or movies such as Avatar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW