Google will take a page from Mozilla's playbook and block outdated plug-ins from launching, part of new efforts to keep Chrome users safer, the company said Monday.
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
A Mozilla employee yesterday outlined a sly new attack tactic dubbed "tabnapping" that can dupe users into giving up passwords by secretly changing already-open browser tabs.
Firefox is beating Google's Chrome where it counts, in the number of users running each browser, a Mozilla executive argued Thursday.
Mozilla and Opera Software on Wednesday backed Google's new open-source, royalty-free video format, and all three browser makers issued developer builds incorporating WebM.
Mozilla has expanded a service that checks if a browser's plugins are current to now scan Internet Explorer, Safari Opera and Chrome in addition to its own Firefox.
Mozilla CEO John Lilly will leave the nonprofit company as soon as it can find a replacement, ending his more than two years at the helm of the maker of Firefox.
Former Mozilla security chief Window Snyder has been hired by Apple.
Mozilla yesterday released updates for its Firefox Web browser to shore up vulnerabilities in the 3.5.x and 3.0.x browser versions.
Mozilla today acknowledged that it had falsely accused a developer of infecting a Firefox add-on with attack code.
Baring any last-minute change of mind, Mozilla will permanently drop support for Mac OS X 10.4 from future editions of Firefox.
Mozilla has made major changes to how it develops Firefox, and plans to drop Firefox 3.7 from its schedule and instead roll out incremental changes throughout the year, a company executive said today.
Mozilla yesterday said that its planned overhaul of Firefox's interface will be pushed back to Firefox 4.0, the major release now slated to ship before the end of 2010.
Mozilla Messaging on Tuesday released version 3 of its Thunderbird e-mail client, which comes with a tabbed user interface and improved search features.
Firefox accounted for almost half of all browser vulnerabilities in the first six months of 2009, a Web security company claimed today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW