Some Windows laptops made by Lenovo come pre-loaded with an adware program that exposes users to security risks.
The clock is running down on the chance to lobby the US Federal Communications Commission before it votes on putting stronger net neutrality rules in place, and both sides of the battle are making sure their voices are heard.
Website owners take notice: In weeks, Mozilla products including its popular Firefox browser will stop trusting an unknown number of SSL certificates that were issued using old root CA certificates with 1024-bit RSA keys.
Mozilla has dusted off some decommissioned servers and networking gear and used them to set up high-speed relays on the Tor anonymity network.
Mozilla is adding new capabilities in the beta version of Firefox 36 to give users and website owners more control over what data, if any, is sent to other websites during browsing.
Mozilla's recent enhanced support for the Oculus Rift headset is just one step in its plans to more fully embrace virtual reality.
Beat out of a windfall?
Mozilla has picked Yahoo to be the default search engine for its Firefox browser in the U.S., deposing Google in a new five-year partnership announced on Wednesday.
In the fractious debate over net neutrality, efforts to strike a compromise don't seem to be working. A proposal reportedly favored by a top U.S. regulator is drawing fire from groups on both sides of the issue, with 70 pro-net neutrality groups spea...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission said Friday that it remains open to a range of options for new net neutrality rules, following a news report saying it is leaning toward a controversial approach that regulates one piece of broadband service...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Mozilla has added a defense in its latest version of Firefox that would help prevent hackers from intercepting data intended for major online services.
Mozilla's website for developers leaked email addresses and encrypted passwords of registered users for about a month due to a database error, the organization said Friday.
Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCData and Business AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC