Users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) are more vulnerable to rogue DLL attacks than people who use rival browsers such as Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome, a security researcher said today.
Designer Billy May's concept smartphone, the Seabird, might never be produced. But the underlying concepts in the phone -- and inside May's head-- are a wonder, nonetheless.
The hottest concept mobile phone right now doesn't come from Apple, Google, Motorola or HTC. It was developed by a designer in his spare time as part of a Mozilla Labs project.
They say privacy doesn't exist on the Web -- but that doesn't mean you can't try to safeguard your personal information. Our computers are loaded with details about our personal and business lives, and it's definitely not acceptable to reveal them ha...
Mozilla this week updated all versions of Firefox, including the beta of the upcoming Firefox 4, to fix stability problems that crashed the browser.
Microsoft today released the first public beta of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), its latest effort to reclaim the ground it's lost to rivals Mozilla, Google and others.
Mozilla has stopped providing security updates to Firefox users as it investigates a bug that caused computers to crash last week.
Microsoft may be on the verge of releasing the public beta version of Internet Explorer 9, but Mozilla has been busier than ever fortifying its Firefox browser with upgrades and new additions designed to keep it ahead.
Mozilla, which launched the latest beta of Firefox 4 last week, has started to drop features from the still-under-construction browser.
Apple yesterday patched three vulnerabilities in Safari, including one in the Windows version that quashed a bug Microsoft said individual developers had to fix themselves.
The world's best open source projects are going to be under close scrutiny in an effort to determine which one is the biggest game changer in the market.
Even as Mozilla's Firefox recently garnered the No. 2 spot in the worldwide Web browser market overall, the software has taken a step closer to staking its claim on the Android platform as well.
The data from the Net Applications for browser market share in August show that Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 continues to lead overall and outpace all competitors in growth. Even better news is that Internet Explorer 6--the archaic and insecure br...
A little-known group of security researchers will kick off a month of bug disclosures starting tomorrow that target unpatched vulnerabilities in software from Abode, Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple and others.
Google will follow the lead of Microsoft and Mozilla by offloading some browser chores to the graphics processor to speed up Chrome, the company said last week.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW