They say privacy doesn't exist on the Web -- but that doesn't mean you can't try to safeguard your personal information. Our computers are loaded with details about our personal and business lives, and it's definitely not acceptable to reveal them ha...
Mozilla this week updated all versions of Firefox, including the beta of the upcoming Firefox 4, to fix stability problems that crashed the browser.
Microsoft today released the first public beta of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), its latest effort to reclaim the ground it's lost to rivals Mozilla, Google and others.
Mozilla has stopped providing security updates to Firefox users as it investigates a bug that caused computers to crash last week.
Microsoft may be on the verge of releasing the public beta version of Internet Explorer 9, but Mozilla has been busier than ever fortifying its Firefox browser with upgrades and new additions designed to keep it ahead.
Mozilla, which launched the latest beta of Firefox 4 last week, has started to drop features from the still-under-construction browser.
Apple yesterday patched three vulnerabilities in Safari, including one in the Windows version that quashed a bug Microsoft said individual developers had to fix themselves.
The world's best open source projects are going to be under close scrutiny in an effort to determine which one is the biggest game changer in the market.
Even as Mozilla's Firefox recently garnered the No. 2 spot in the worldwide Web browser market overall, the software has taken a step closer to staking its claim on the Android platform as well.
The data from the Net Applications for browser market share in August show that Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 continues to lead overall and outpace all competitors in growth. Even better news is that Internet Explorer 6--the archaic and insecure br...
A little-known group of security researchers will kick off a month of bug disclosures starting tomorrow that target unpatched vulnerabilities in software from Abode, Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple and others.
Google will follow the lead of Microsoft and Mozilla by offloading some browser chores to the graphics processor to speed up Chrome, the company said last week.
Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Mozilla this week said it's unlikely that the final version of Firefox 4 will run on older Macs equipped with PowerPC processors.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW