Designer Billy May's concept smartphone, the Seabird, might never be produced. But the underlying concepts in the phone -- and inside May's head-- are a wonder, nonetheless.
The hottest concept mobile phone right now doesn't come from Apple, Google, Motorola or HTC. It was developed by a designer in his spare time as part of a Mozilla Labs project.
They say privacy doesn't exist on the Web -- but that doesn't mean you can't try to safeguard your personal information. Our computers are loaded with details about our personal and business lives, and it's definitely not acceptable to reveal them ha...
Mozilla this week updated all versions of Firefox, including the beta of the upcoming Firefox 4, to fix stability problems that crashed the browser.
Microsoft today released the first public beta of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), its latest effort to reclaim the ground it's lost to rivals Mozilla, Google and others.
Mozilla has stopped providing security updates to Firefox users as it investigates a bug that caused computers to crash last week.
Microsoft may be on the verge of releasing the public beta version of Internet Explorer 9, but Mozilla has been busier than ever fortifying its Firefox browser with upgrades and new additions designed to keep it ahead.
Mozilla, which launched the latest beta of Firefox 4 last week, has started to drop features from the still-under-construction browser.
Apple yesterday patched three vulnerabilities in Safari, including one in the Windows version that quashed a bug Microsoft said individual developers had to fix themselves.
The world's best open source projects are going to be under close scrutiny in an effort to determine which one is the biggest game changer in the market.
Even as Mozilla's Firefox recently garnered the No. 2 spot in the worldwide Web browser market overall, the software has taken a step closer to staking its claim on the Android platform as well.
The data from the Net Applications for browser market share in August show that Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 continues to lead overall and outpace all competitors in growth. Even better news is that Internet Explorer 6--the archaic and insecure br...
A little-known group of security researchers will kick off a month of bug disclosures starting tomorrow that target unpatched vulnerabilities in software from Abode, Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple and others.
Google will follow the lead of Microsoft and Mozilla by offloading some browser chores to the graphics processor to speed up Chrome, the company said last week.
Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW