Firefox 4 will automatically update the browser's extensions, a Mozilla interface designer said Sunday.
Companies including Mozilla, Opera Software, Palm and Sony Ericsson are trying to accelerate the use of Web standards when developing applications for smartphones.
Along with its audited financial statements indicating a revenue increase of 34 percent last year, Mozilla late last week also published a "State of Mozilla" report providing a glimpse at what the organization is planning for the future.
Although Firefox's usage share has been stalled for the last year, Mozilla's revenues were up 34% in 2009, largely on the back of money paid the organization by Google and other search engines.
Apple today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Safari for Mac OS X and Windows, 85 per cent of them critical bugs that could be exploited to hijack Macs or PCs.
Microsoft's top executive for Internet Explorer (IE) today dismissed browser speed trials as "at best, not very useful, and at worst, misleading."
The timing might sound suspicious to some observers, but Mozilla has just announced a social networking plugin for Firefox that offers some of the features found in the much-heralded RockMelt social browser, the limited-availability beta of which was...
With the release of Firefox 4 Beta 7, Mozilla returned to near the top spot in browser performance rankings.
Mozilla is celebrating the sixth birthday of its Firefox browser today, and it's inviting users of the popular free and open source browser to help by sending in a postcard for display in Mozilla's Mountain View or Paris offices.
The odds are stacked against RockMelt, a new browser designed to serve as a social networking hub, industry analysts said today.
The latest Firefox 4 Mobile beta for Android and Maemo promises more speed and a fresher look, but it's still not ready to replace the default browser.
Mozilla has released an faster, smaller beta version of its Firefox 4 browser for Android-based smartphones with an improved user interface, according to a Thursday blog post.
Google today patched 12 vulnerabilities in its Chrome browser, all of them rated as high-level threats by the company's security team.
The security researcher who created the Firesheep snooping tool defended his work today, saying it's no one's business what software people run on their computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW